HEY-OH!

Yep, you read that right. It’s HOLLYHOWEphotography (caps for my name, no spaces) and I am a natural light portrait & wedding photographer in Moncton, New Brunswick.

I love what I do. I’m obsessed with belly laughs, amazing light (golden hour, anyone?) and a quality cup of joe. So thrilled you’re here and checking out my work!

If you like what you see, please email holly@howes.ca or DM me on any of the socials!

Have a fabulous day!

H







Photo by Molly Ilse Photography
Makeup by Belle by Joëlle

Friday, September 28, 2012

2x12 project | august + september

yeah...  ok.  there's no august.  :)  booooo.  bummer.  i know.  you were dyin', weren't you?  ;D  seriously, i do NOT know where august went, but i'll tell ya...  i have not one, not two...but THREE for september.  ha!  made up for it, didn't i?!  (oh, the chuckles we share, blog...)

so...  yes.  september.  mom had her knee replaced, so we visited her quite a bit at the hospital.  robyn snapped this on one of those trips.






elevators are fun.  (joe's the most enthused here than i've ever seen him.  LOL!)



...and i should have known better than to want to snap a pic (i thought it would be nice) of us cozying up on the couch, watching our fave PVR'd shows.  haha.



FYI : he can't wait for this project to be done.  ha!

No comments: