HEY-OH!

Yep, you read that right. It’s HOLLYHOWEphotography (caps for my name, no spaces) and I am a natural light portrait & wedding photographer in Moncton, New Brunswick.

I love what I do. I’m obsessed with belly laughs, amazing light (golden hour, anyone?) and a quality cup of joe. So thrilled you’re here and checking out my work!

If you like what you see, please email holly@howes.ca or DM me on any of the socials!

Have a fabulous day!

H







Photo by Molly Ilse Photography
Makeup by Belle by Joëlle

Sunday, October 2, 2011

grateful.



happy october, everybody!!!  i haven't dropped off the face of the planet!  just shooting lots and trying to finish megan & denis' wedding images (i'm sooooooooooo close!).  :D  which brings me to that pic up there.  :)  i had 2 shoots planned for yesterday...and due to rainy weather, we had to cancel them and reschedule.  hard to do in an already tight schedule...

in all honesty, i'm grateful that God is sending the rain.  it's forcing me to catch up on my editing and churn out some albums.  :D  don't get me wrong...i absolutely ADORE meeting up with my clients and shooting...  but it can get overwhelming.  i just need a few good days to catch up on some solid editing!  and i'm sure my clients from september would agree.  :D

so.  here i am.  declaring that i'm grateful for this day...and the rain...and this reprieve in a schedule that really doesn't have a lot of room to give.  because in this moment...  i can breathe.

and catch up.  :D

No comments: